Tuesday, August 10, 2004

when can i get a job??

I'm desperate.. I'm scared.. I don't know what to think anymore. It's only been 3 months since I graduated but I really want to work na!! I am applying for a channel editor position at yehey.com but it seems that the big boss doesn't like me for reasons I do not know. My first interview with them was with 2 channel editors and I seem to have left a mark, that's why I was called for a 2nd interview with the big boss, right? My 2nd interview seems fine.. He didn't even ask me anything about the position offered to me.. He just asked me about the stuff I put in my resume and I think I answered everything ok and sincerely. Anlabo! I hope I'd get a call from them soon, and I hope it's because they are hiring me. *sigh* I really believe I'm fit for the position. Please God help me!

Yehey is perfect in every possible way. It's an IT company; it's in Ortigas Center, more so in front of The Podium; the position fits me; it's not a call center (no offense to call center peeps); it's a 9-6 job -- flexitime actually, which is so much better; and the pay is ok (I'm not sure of the exact figure but since it's not lower than 10K it means that it's good and sufficient for a palamunin like me) . To top it all, I didn't even know of the opening. I just went to Discovery Suites to drop off my resume and remembered, when I about to leave, that Yehey is in the same building. So I asked the guard what floor it's located, went there and left my resume. Then, the guy who interviewed me told me to come back the next day for the interview. I was so thrilled. I mean, I have been submitting my resume to a lot of companies, and Yehey responded quickly. And so I thought, and still think, that God wants me there. But why oh why do I feel that Mr. Big Boss did not like me????

Please Lord, hear my prayer...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?